Joining the Firm
The team actively seeks out investment opportunities with companies that have proven and scalable business models, who are market leaders in their respective industries, and well poised for growth and expansion
At our portfolio companies, Creador+ drives the most important strategic and operational issues on the CEO and Board of Director’s agendas, including top-line growth, cost optimisation, organisational structure and capabilities, and strategic M&A initiatives to deliver exceptional returns on Creador’s investments.
Roles and responsibilities of an Investment Analyst would include:
- Research specific sectors and deliver research presentations
- Understand competitive landscapes of specific sectors
- Analyse detailed corporate and financial information
- Evaluate trading comparables and precedent transactions to benchmark and understand valuation drivers
- Understand key growth drivers to build sound financial models
- Participate in the execution of investment transactions
Roles & responsibilities of a Creador+ Analyst would include:
- Analyse company data and distil operational insights.
- Assist company executives with value creation plans
- Be involved in senior/consulting project meetings
- Drive real operating change and generate value in a private equity environment, with an “owner’s mindset”
In sourcing for suitable candidates, we welcome applicants from Malaysia and Indonesia for the above positions with the following requirements:
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2:1 or its equivalent
- Strong analytical, research and communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in investments, finance and business consulting
If you are interested in pursuing a career in either of these roles, please write a personal statement that showcases why you are applying and what makes you suitable for this role. Include any special achievements or relevant examples that would support your statement.
The Creador internship program provides students a meaningful opportunity to experience private equity. Interns are assigned to teams within Creador and its portfolio companies to work on real life projects.
We welcome applications from students in their penultimate year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs, with the following attributes:
- An excellent academic record
- Strong quantitative, analytical, writing, and research skills; and
- Prior attachment or demonstrated interest in finance, investments or management consulting
Submit a CV stating which role / team you prefer and a short essay, of 300 words or less, describing why you are interested in investments, and examples of how you are cultivating your interest in this area and complete the application form for submission
Are you a seasoned Senior Executive? Creador periodically works with Senior Executives on a part time or full time basis to source, manage and create new investments. If you have interest in this area, please write to us.